Sunday, January 11, 2009
Ann Coulter gets Obama-ized!

I've decided not to "Obama-ize" a picture of my brother. That decision was made because I love him, and not because he has a picture of me from my 11th birthday party wearing the ugliest shirt in the history of fashion. Really, that played no part in my decision.

Besides, Ann Coulter is so much more deserving. Let's look at a few of her quotes:

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet — it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars — that's the Biblical view." - So dumb and cunty on so many levels I'm not even going to bother with it.

"Democrats are always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment." - Of course, Ann said this when the Republicans controlled the White House and Congress. The biggest danger of being pro-censorship is the chance that one day your people won't be in charge. Suck on that, Coulter.

Well, I'm off to do God's bidding by raping the planet, so have a nice day.


7 Comments:

Thank you for your consideration bro. Even so, it is good to have the black mail pic in my pocket just in case you get out of line! Just kidding! Do me a favor and make one of Barney Frank with the caption "Whore" under it?

Or you could make the caption for Barney "Bitch." That would appropriate and funny.

Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, we were supposed to rape the PLANET? Now what will I do with my massive arsenal of strap-ons?

Blogger Ubermilf said...

That was me. In case you didn't realize...

Blogger foundinidaho said...

I hate her.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Yep, she fits right on in there with the Republican party.

Blogger Jenster said...

Ann Coulter is Dick Cheney after a sex change.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer