Sunday, November 22, 2009
People from Louisville on TV, and it isn't "Cops"!
Louisville band My Morning Jacket, who I've written about in the past, appears in cartoon form on American Dad tonight. Ok, it isn't Family Guy, but it isn't The Cleveland Show either. Ugh, have you seen The Cleveland Show? I'd say Dane Cook wrote it, but it isn't douchey enough.

The band recorded their voices over a year ago, and my friend Linda, who is married to one of the band members, writes about the experience here. There are pictures and everything!

Linda went to the Grammys this year when the band was nominated. That more than makes up for having to be nice to Leno.

-Also, may I recommend a purchase? No? Well fuck you, I'm recommending one anyway! The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas DVD may be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Where else can you see a couch "give birth" to Danny Devito? Or watch a grown man attack a mall Santa? Watch it with all of your relatives on Christmas Day and they will be horrified beyond comprehension! You'll be banned from all future family functions and can spend next Christmas in piece and quiet.


2 Comments:

Blogger lp said...

i'm your friend??? hrm... ;)

danke schoen, dude.

Blogger yournamehere said...

"Internet acquaintance" sounds so distant. Ha.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer